Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Thursday, December 1, 2011

RAMMSTEIN Pre-Sale Password

If you're keen on going to see Rammstein when they bring their spectacle to Minneapolis at the Target Center on May 8, here's the password for ticket pre-sales: BERLIN. Pre-sales for the Minneapolis concert start today, Thursday, December 1 at 10 am, and this password is valid only until 5 pm today. General ticket sales begin Monday, December 5 at 10 am. I have no idea if this pre-sale password will work for other US dates, but it won't hurt to give it a try. Sometime before the concert I'll get around to posting pictures of Rammstein from the 1998 Family Values Tour when they were touring in support of Sehnsucht. They do put on an impressive show if you've never had the chance to see Rammstein.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this and for keeping up the site.

    And for anybody that hasn't seen them, AMAZING. This'll be my 3rd time. Glad I don't have to run off to Europe for this show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this a lot. The password worked like a charm. I was looking around for awhile because roomie took iphone to work, so that would sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for posting that password! I didn't find out about it until I was stuck in work and by the time I would have gotten home I'd have been unable to get the app and buy the tickets in time! But now I have my tickets secured AND YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete