Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tonight - WHITEHORSE, WAR MASTER, VULGAARI, and PESTIFERE in Minneapolis

Holy cow far too much time has gone by since I've been able to keep the site updated here! Life sometimes gets in the way; in my case, increased family responsibilities, a lot of traveling, and the usual crushing amount of work have all conspired to keep me away. Quite unfortunately, all of this has also caused me to miss a few shows I would have liked to attend, most notably Y&T, Skinny Puppy, and Hate Dept. I did manage to catch April Wine and Sweet, and heard excellent things about the recent Dream Theater and Mastodon shows. Fear not, lots of updates and new content will be forthcoming in due course.

There are massive amounts of outstanding shows coming to town during the next two months, and you can yourself warmed up with a night of sludge, doom, and death metal with a crushing bill of Whitehorse from Australia, Houston's War Master, alongside locals Vulgaari and Pestifere. It's only $8 at the door, and this 18+ show starts around 8:00. I'll be there sporting my Radioactive Metal shirt (subscribe to this podcast if you don't already!), so please introduce yourself and say hello if you're there. It's always fun to meet and talk with local readers!

Check out War Master performing "Mass Cremation" and "Sadistic Force" in Austin, Texas on January 10, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment