Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Out Of Action For A Bit

Things will be a little slow around here for the next couple of weeks as I recover from an unexpected surgery. A number of posts that are in the works will be delayed, so be patient! There are a few posts already scheduled so things won't be completely quiet here but I'm not going to be able to keep up with things as I normally would until I'm fully recovered. Unfortunately this also means I'm going to be forced to miss some great shows, particularly Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree at the Fine Line this Saturday. I'm grateful for your support and loyalty - last month was yet another month of record traffic to the site. Please keep checking back and I'll return to more regular posting as soon as Im able. Remember to keep an eye on the updated Concert Calendar on the right to stay up to date with all of the metal-related shows coming to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment