Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Saturday, October 12, 2013

All Media Reviews Blog

I've added a newly discovered Twin Cities-based music blog called All Media Reviews to the Blogroll that I wanted to briefly mention. All Media Reviews features news, concert information, opinions, and some reviews about a wide range of music, not just metal. Go take a look and bookmark the site (and this one if you haven't already!).

I met the publisher last night at the Between The Buried And Me concert at the Varsity Theater in Minneapolis (a review of the show will be forthcoming!). As I was walking back to the bar after The Contortionist finished their set, he stopped me to compliment my Karnivool shirt. He had an Anathema shirt from their show in Minneapolis last month, so we struck up a good conversation about progressive metal until The Faceless drowned out further talk. It was immediately obvious that he is extremely passionate, knowledgeable, and opinionated about music. Readers here would probably appreciate what he's doing at All Media Reviews so head on over there and check out the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment