Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Monday, October 28, 2013

Media Alert - Radioactive Metal


Over the weekend I had the privilege of serving as a special guest co-host of the Radioactive Metal podcast with Snowy and Roch. This is one of my favorite metal podcasts to which I listen, so it felt like I was talking with old friends. Some topics of discussion were Darkness Day held at Surly Brewing on Saturday and the Twin Cities metal scene, during which time I had the chance to mention a lot of the great local bands here (I know I left many out!). If you listen to any type of extreme metal you should be listening to Radioactive Metal. The show is distributed through iTunes, Pure Rock Radio, and all major podcast outlets, and look for my appearance to be available later this week on Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment