Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks For Feedback And Support!

I wanted to take a short post to thank everyone for reading Twin Cities Metal and getting in touch with me by email. I honestly had no idea what to expect, especially since I generally don't have the time to promote the blog online. So when I finally enabled a blog tracking service on April 9, I was stunned to see the numbers of people from all over the world that visit the site. I was blown away as I saw the numbers climb through the month of April. The site is attracting visitors from six continents, particularly everywhere in North America and Europe. Although the blog is centered around all things metal in the Twin Cities, I knew that the potential interest was more broad than that so I was pleased to see this is true. I also appreciate the help and goodwill of the publicists and bands that have send me notes of appreciation and have helped with securing photo passes.
After a mad month of posting in April, I needed the weekend off. I will continue to post generally on a daily basis, so bookmark me and visit frequently! Here's what to expect soon: an interview with Karnivool, a number of album reviews, including Revocation, Rob Zombie, and The Angle Obscure, some archival concert material, and a few surprises.
I'm grateful for your continued readership and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment