Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Massive Photo Archive

I have a massive archive of unpublished photographs from concerts and photoshoots throughout Southern California, Kansas City, and Lawrence, Kansas during the time I was publishing a metal magazine. These were shot in numerous clubs, arenas, and stadiums from 1997–2001. Among the bands I've shot throughout the years are Metallica, AC/DC, Slash, Thin Lizzy, Korn, Disturbed, Slipknot, Rob Zombie, Pantera, Danzig, Slayer, Megadeth, and many, many others! I've been thinking about a way to feature these photos here at Twin Cities Metal since there's some real gems that the world has never seen. If a band that I have photographed in the past has an upcoming show in the Twin Cities, I will post photos from my collection. I literally have several boxes of photographs from the past, so it will be fun to relive memories as I go through them!

No comments:

Post a Comment