Follow mplsmetal on Twitter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Other Video And Audio Concerts For Future Postings

Judging from the large volume of hits, downloads, and click-throughs from Blabbermouth, Brave Words (thanks for the posts today!!), and YouTube, many of you are enjoying the Exodus concert footage I posted. Here's a teaser for some future postings. Digging through my old box of tapes, I've shot full-length concerts (video) from these bands: Cannibal Corpse (w/Chris Barnes), Cynic (Focus tour), Nevermore, Flotsam And Jetsam, Obituary (w/o John Tardy!), Coalesce, Skrew, Sinister, 20 Deadflowerchildren, Acumen Nation, Public Assassin (w/Richard Christy), Fates Warning, Klank, Incubus, Limp Bizkit, 13 Mg, Sevendust, Strung Out, The Damned, Shine (Wino!), Coal Chamber, Soak, Pantera...I'm only about halfway through the box! All shows are from the mid-late 90s. I'll get to posting everything when I can, but priority goes to bands that are playing in The Cities. Be patient. Digitizing, editing, and uploading these shows takes a long time, but you will be rewarded with some killer uncirculated shows! I should have Cannibal Corpse from The Bleeding tour posted by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment